The title is supposed to be read in the sing-song chant of skiprope and double-dutchers everywhere.
I’m sure I would fall down before I finished listing all of my characters. I was never very good at skipping rope.
I’m not going to list all of my characters here, though— just ones that are in the MMOs I play. The ones that exist on Gaiaonline RPs or other writing I can introduce on a case-by-case basis. However, I plan on talking about the MMO characters in passing in various posts, so it might be handy to know them. And hopefully I’ll remember to take some of this information and transplant it to a page so everyone can figure out what servers I live on quickly. Though maybe that’s not such a good thing…
Let’s start with WoW characters, since that’s the game I currently spend most of my time in.
World of Warcraft Characters
I, at this very moment, have 53 of characters spread across 10+ servers on 2 accounts (you can blame the Zhevra from recruit-a-friend for that one). A good number are alts rolled on different servers to play with various friends, in real-life or through other connections. Some are Death Knights; a few are ones I rolled to let my friends try out. Most of them (including my main ones) are on non-RP servers, which is a little silly considering how much I like the idea of roleplaying (I’m not too sure how well I execute the RP when I do it, especially in game, but the idea of it I can get behind.)
I’ll break it down per server, starting with the nearest and dearest to my heart.
Good ol’ Ysera. I believe this was one of the ‘suggested’ servers when me and The SA first started playing. In fact, my very first toon was on this server, a Human Priest named Lazena, to go with The SA’s second toon, a Human Warrior. But The SA made his second toon on the server a Forsaken Rogue, and I made my current main, a Shaman Tauren (I love Tauren, by the way). So instead of being our Alliance server, Ysera became our Horde server, where I have a vast array of Hordlings at my beck and call.
Here’s the character selection screen of Ysera on my main account:
That's right; I'm too tall for the screen with that helm on.
It goes Tauren, Undead, Tauren, Blood Elf, Tauren, Undead, Tauren, Blood Elf, Tauren… Blood Elf. (And that last Blood Elf is one of my rare male toons, since almost all of my characters are female. Of course, he is a Blood Elf so he doesn’t exactly count as male, amirite?) Eventually this pattern will break when Cataclysm comes out and I ‘have’ to transfer or Race change one of them, but until then I’ll enjoy it as is. (Can you tell I like Tauren?)
Here’s a break-down of who’s who.
- Mishaweha is my Shaman Tauren, my main, and my namesake (on this blog, at least). She was the second or third toon I made, to try out Horde-side with the SA. We leveled together for a little while, but he ended up leveling much faster than I did.
- Milthete was named in honor of one of the SA’s toons. She unfortunately is lower on the leveling chain, mainly because I’m not that good with rogues. And maybe the fact I insisted on leveling subtlety.
- Mamisha is my very first hunter, and will probably be my third 80, if I manage to level her up there before Cataclysm hits. She has two main pets; Rexxa, one of the cats found around Mulgore, and Moonshine, the ghost kitty in Darkshore.
- Methril was my first Blood Elf, and my first mage.
- Moisha is my second druid (the first one was alliance). I had to hold off on making her until after BC came out, so that way I didn’t have two Tauren in a row. See? I planned that pattern from the start.
- Maiheela is my second undead. This is the one I plan on turning into a Tauren in the future, since I have so many priests. And a Tauren Priest would be awesome. So I haven’t really leveled her in awhile…
- Mistreaver is my neglected warrior. Tauren, of course.
- Marlenn is my scary Blood Elf Warlock.
- Mourninglory is my Tauren Death Knight, and my second 80, even if it is cheating.
- Mandlebrot is my poor little neglected Blood Elf Priest, and my only male toon on Ysera. He is currently wearing a loincloth. Pity him.
So those are the toons on Ysera… on my main account! Yes, my secondary account is also on this server (you know, from that recruit-a-friend thing, since most of my friends were smart enough not to start playing WoW). However, the second account isn’t held to my self-made rule for toon names; that is, all the of toon names did not need to start with an ‘M’. They also didn’t need a pattern either. I tried picking some races that I didn’t already use horde side, but I still have a Tauren in there…
Here are my secondary account toons
- Mamouska is a Tauren Hunter (again!), because I obviously needed more pets (I do!). I dual-boxed her with Methril for awhile, though now they’ve been using the LFD tool separately.
- Xaviera is my Blood Elf Paladin, currently neglected. She is dual-boxed with Mandlebrot (’cause she likes pushing him around).
- Telklah is an Orc Warlock, since I felt a little guilty for not having any Orc toons. Also, Orc warlocks are cool.
- Maxwel is an Orc Hunter (more pets!). I plan on twinking her in the 19s bracket (even though I suck at PvP).
- Temporella is… a Draenei something or other. She’s only there to get alliance things and will probably be deleted.
- Xcessivespy is a Troll Rogue, and may or may not become a twink. It depends on if I delete her or not…
- Eiahasha is a Tauren Druid, but will likely be deleted once Cataclysm comes out.
- Dabu is an Orc Shaman, but will likely be deleted once Cataclysm comes out.
As you can see, there aren’t as many on the second account. But even so, I will probably ‘have’ to get rid of some to make room for Cataclysm toons, once I buy Cataclysm for this account, that is. Currently my main goals for the toons is to get one up to 55 so I can start making EVEN MORE DKs, and to actually get my twink(s) to twinking levels and, you know, twink with them.
Anyway, onto the next server!
Only level 33 after HOW many years!?!
Anvilmar was another one of those server Blizzard suggested we use when we were first playing. It became the home of our alliance toons (well, the home of my alliance toons, as The SA doesn’t really play another that’s not on Ysera anymore.) I realize now that it probably would have been best if I made said Alliance home on an RP server… but I’m far to cheap to transfer all of these characters… right now.
- Erjanna – Dwarf Priest
- Esquinna – Night Elf Priest
- Adellin – Human Paladin
- Abbota – Dwarf Hunter
- Iristra – Draenei Shaman
- Irinna – Human Warlock
- Obladi – Draenei Priest
- Ironshield – Dwarf Death Knight
- Oblada – Draenei Hunter, on the other account. She plays with Obladi, and her pet is named ‘LifeGoesOn’.
None of them are past level 40, besides the Death Knight. And I haven’t really played on the Death Knight, either, since I may shuffle around what Death Knight is on what server. Now, these are all the toons on Anvilmar, but the other ones are just nameholders that may or may not be deleted in the future.
(P.S. The naming pattern for this server is names that start with vowels.)
Argent Dawn (RP)
The toons on Argent Dawn are newer, as I made them to go into the blogging guild, Single Abstract Noun. So all of the ones listed here are in SAN.
- Mishalea – Draenei Death Knight
- Mishalom – Draenei Paladin; and a male toon to boot!
- Mishalina – Dwarf Rogue, on my other account.
As you can tell, I decided to start them all with ‘Misha’, so that way people would still shorten the names to ‘Mish’ or ‘Misha’ and that way I wouldn’t get confused, and it would be easier to tell who my alts belonged to. I think it was just coincidence that I managed to pick all the names to actually start with ‘Mishal’.
Moon Guard (RP)
This server has a mix of Horde and Alliance toons, mainly because of the number of different people I know (in theory) that play on it. My main’s guild has an alliance alt guild here, which no one plays on but I made a toon for anyway. A co-worker and some of my old high school friends play Horde-side on this server, but I haven’t really met up with either of them. And finally, an online friend from Gaiaonline plays on this server part-time on the Alliance side… but I haven’t seen her toons much either! So mostly it is a server full of abandoned alts.
- Lazena – Human Priest; she’s a copy of my first character, which I remade on this server. Her hair isn’t the exact some color, but it’s pretty close.
- Hallee – Human Priest; she was made to go in my main’s guild’s alliance guild. Her name is supposed to be a weird version of ‘Holly’, and I’m only supposed to play on her with The SA’s Alliance toon on this server. (Which never happens).
- Moonscythe – A Tauren warrior name placeholder; I still haven’t used that name, nor have I logged on this toon.
- Bluburry – A Tauren Death Knight. This one has the more blue skin, hence the name.
Kirin Tor (RP)
This server is where an online friend from Gaiaonline spends some of her WoW time (the same one mentioned above). I’ve only been online with her a few times, but it was enough to get me some starting gold! (Hooray!)
- Zilva – Night Elf Druid. I’m leveling her in a dreamstate healing spec.
- Kalzaram – Night Elf Death Knight. I’m not sure I’ll keep her on this server; I haven’t really logged onto her at all.
You can tell she's neglected 'cause she's wearing THAT.
I had made a toon on this server ages ago, to play with an online friend from Gaiaonline (not the one mentioned above). I never did catch her toons’ names, so I never leveled that first toon past level 4. That is, until I started reading Too Many Annas and Through the Eyes of Death, two wonderful roleplaying blogs that happen to be headquartered on Feathermoon. I now am slowly leveling my little alt while I stalk them (a nice kind of stalking, where I burble happily about their latest posts), and try to figure out how to RP in-game.
- Likal – She’s the Night Elf Hunter (more pets!) that I had made on this server ages ago.
- Bluburry – Tauren Death Knight. Sound familiar? She looks exactly like the one above, but hopefully I’ll play with her more. She was created recently.
I have a small number of toons on other server that I won’t bother to list here, as I am unlikely to log onto any of them. However, I am going to list the Death Knight’s I have, mostly for my sake so I can keep track of them.
- Mordette – Undead Death Knight
- Alatoriel – Blood Elf Death Knight
And there you have it; the majority of my toons on WoW. Now you can easily stalk me wherever I go. Since that took much longer to list out than I thought it would, I think I’ll save the toon listings for other games for another day.